- Personal Injury 51%
- Worker's Compensation 49%
As a partner at Ainsman Levine, LLC, Richard C. Levine is dedicated to serving clients in the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, area.
He focuses his practice of law in the areas of personal injury, product liability and medical malpractice. He accepts a wide variety of cases, including slip-and-fall accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, dog bites and workplace injuries.
Mr. Levine graduated cum laude with his Bachelor of Arts from the University of Pittsburgh in 1978 and went on to earn his Juris Doctor from the same university in 1982. During law school, he was the Comments Editor of the University of Pittsburgh Law Review.
With over 30 years of experience in the legal field, Mr. Levine dedicates his entire practice to litigation. He is admitted to practice law in the state of Pennsylvania as well as the Western District U.S. District Court of Pennsylvania and the U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit. Recognized for his excellent legal skills and ethics, Mr. Levine has earned the highest possible rating of AV-Preeminent from Martindale-Hubbell.*
Volunteering his legal skills to the local community in Pittsburgh, Mr. Levine previously served as a board member of the Hunger Services Network and as a board member of PLEA. He is also a member of the Allegheny County Bar Association and the Pennsylvania Bar Association. Devoted to sharing his knowledge and experience, Mr. Levine has led seminars on uninsured/underinsured motorist law, and he is also an adjunct faculty member for the Pitt Law School Mock Trial Course at the University of Pittsburgh.
*AV-Preeminent and BV-Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- J.D. – 1981-1982
- Honors: law review: university of pittsburgh law review, comments editor
- University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh
- B.A. – 1978
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: English Literature
- Pennsylvania, 1982
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 1982
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1990
Classes & Seminars
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Law, NBI, 2001-Present
- Adjunct Faculty Pitt Law School-Mock Trial Course, University of Pittsburgh, 2011-Present
- Vice President, Congregation Poale Zedek, 2015 to Present
- Board Member- PLEA, 1994 to 1999
- Board Member-Hunger Services Network, 1987 to 1999
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Member, 1982 to Present
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member, 1982 to Present
- Academy of Trial Lawyers of Allegheny County, Member, 2005 to Present
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 1992 to Present
Current Employment Position